For Graduate Students
- For graduate students interested in working with me, consult the Graduate Supervision page
- Guidelines for Comprehensives (pdf)
- Browse the Register of Dissertations provided by the Canadian Historical Association to see what topics graduate students in history are working on.
- For advice on choosing programs, topics, and supervisors, as well as guidelines for job applications, download the CHA’s guide to Becoming a Historian (PDF or html).
- Network with graduate students around the world by joining H-Grad, H-Net’s graduate student only listserve.
- Look for limited-term and tenure-track academic jobs or sign up for job alerts